Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

So for those of you who don't know, I'm spending next semester in Vietnam. Don't ask me why, I don't have a better reason than "because it sounded cool". Besides, all that really matters at this point is that I'm going, and this blog is here to help me keep in touch with everyone. Hopefully I'll update fairly regularly, but I make no guarantees.

Oh, the other thing you might want to know is that I broke my ankle three weeks ago. Not the worst timing in the world, but it's pretty close. It could have been a whole lot worse, I narrowly escaped needing surgery, but it means the first three weeks of this trip are gonna be on crutches. Not fun. Also, that'll be way more of an adventure than I was bargaining for, and I'm not too happy about it. Oh well, nothing I can do to change it.

I don't really have a whole lot else to say right now. I'm leaving tomorrow and have a hell of a lot of things to do before I leave (such as packing, which I haven't really started), so I guess I should do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment